Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Directions

Okay, okay . . . yes, I am a Glee fan, but in no way is the title of this blog post a reference to one of the greatest TV shows of all time. Instead, it is in reference to the fast that I am reviving this blog, which has sat neglected and bored since I completed my first round of bodybuilding competitions a year ago.

For those of you who followed, it was a humorous, self-deprecating, but interesting & truthful look into how a mama who enjoys & teaches fitness classes (yes, me) transforms into a mama who can stand on stage in an itsy-bitsy bikini and be ranked against young, hot bodies by scrutinizing judges. I may consider doing more competitions, but that's besides the point at the moment. At the moment, I would like to take this blog into a new direction, one that encompasses whatever aspect of fitness & mama-hood I feel so inclined to discuss. I hope it proves helpful, insightful, or at least entertaining to anyone who chooses to follow . . .

First up, if you would like ideas for nutritious meals your kids will (hopefully) eat, join my facebook group "Healthy Meals for Kids" where parents share recipes, tips, & tricks for making veggies appealing, meals more well-rounded & colorful, & treats healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment